Where Nothing's Impossible. Now Make Magic Happen!
Healthcare reform is transforming every industry in every market at every level, leaving no individual, corporation or government organization untouched. One of the most pressing issues facing leaders in this new era of health reform is the business, policy and delivery of our healthcare system.
The Healthcare Reform Center & Policy Institute, (HRCPI), a nonprofit public policy organization, is the leading educator and influencer in healthcare reform for employer groups, Human Resource and Insurance Professionals and provides education throughout the year through live workshops, training and healthcare reform certification.
The National Healthcare Reform Conference® is the only dedicated healthcare reform event in the country that provides you the answers and solutions you need to navigate and comply with the changinh healthcare refrom landscape. We bring together the decision and rule makers from the administration and U.S. Government and the leading experts in healthcare reform to bring you all the updates, rules regulations and everything you need to know to be in compliance and have an edge. The level of insight and guidance and the special intelligence you can gather here is invaluable and cannot be gathered anywhere else.
- 200+ Influential and inspirational speakers including the top Healthcare Reform National Practice Leaders and Employee Benefits Attorneys who have testified before the U.S. Senate on the ACA
- 20+ Dynamic sessions dedicated towards keeping you informed on the new rules and regulations
- Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist® (CHRS) Certification Program
- Earn up to 14 SPHR re-certification credits and 12 continuing education credits for licensed insurance professionals
- Content nationally approved by 50 States
The National Healthcare Reform Conference® is fully integrated with the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress, one of the largest employee benefits and healthcare events in the world.
The EHBC’s mission is simple. We provide intense, advanced education through successful and practical case studies presented by the world’s leading healthcare and insurance experts. As an innovative and passionate industry leader, our pursuit is to energize opportunity and increase professional advancement.
Join the 2017 Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress in Los Angeles, from October 2 - 4. At the center of healthcare and industry change, the EHBC delivers the most comprehensive insurance & benefits conference and tradeshow.
- Only Plug & Play Agenda in the industry
- 200+ Speakers and Sessions with 3+ days of educational conference tracks
- 6+ unique conference tracks to select content for your business: Healthcare Reform Conference®, Corporate Wellness Conference®, Voluntary Benefits Conference®, Self Funding Conference®, Global Benefits Conference®, Health Insurance Exchange Conference, BenTech Conference
- New conference tracks, events and forums: Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference, mHealth Conference, Global Travel Insurance Conference, Wellness Technology Summit, Direct Employer Contracting Summit and much more
- Onsite networking: one-on-one meetings with true partners and business prospects